Quoi acheter pour mon bébé et Qu'est-ce que mon bébé a vraiment besoin?
A growing number of ingenious gift givers have discovered a special kind of useful presents for new babies and their families.
Even you find many items for your new born baby in children stores and wshops, sometimes you ask yourself: “But what is it do I really need to buy for my new baby?”
While writing my latest article in my allgift.co blog found that this is a question a lot of new moms must ask themselves. (this sentence you will not write it in the allgifts.co blog post)
Having a new baby is a huge expense, and it is hard to stay on budget when you see all of the cute outfits in the stores. While all of the tiny things are really tempting to buy, please keep in mind that babies grow really fast. One of the biggest mistakes that new parents make is over shopping for clothes. Remember, you will probably keep baby in a lot during those first few months so cute outfits with matching hats and shoes may not get any use. Also if you are going to have a baby shower you will receive a lot of cute outfits fit for your little bundle of joy.
If you prepare a wish list and send it with the party invitation you not only help your friends finding a suitable gift for your baby but also you’ll avoid to get 2-3 times the same items or gifts you don’t really need.
Un guide d'achat pour les mères et les nouveaux-nés
Below is a list of things that I put together as a guide for you to use while doing your shopping. Remember to do your shopping after your baby shower this way you will only buy what you need.
Health and Safety
- thermomètre digital
- aspirateur nasal
- gouttes d'acétaminophène pour nourrissons
- moniteur pour bébé
- nuit lightBaby Produits de soins
- bébé shampooing / bébé lavage
- crème fessier
- coupe-ongles de bébé ou des ciseaux de sécurité
- huile pour bébé / lotion
- brosse bébé et peigne
- a couple of pacifiers (even if you don’t plan to use!)
Layette et Diapering
(put something like a star or something better before (infrond-beginning of the lines)all the items bellow and make links that opens to new tabs to the items we already have in the site behind the items too .. be carefull all links in the article to open in new tabs)
- newborn diapers/cloth diapers/wraps (different sizes) or set up diaper service if existing
- lingettes pour bébé et / ou bébé débarbouillettes supplémentaires
- seau à couches
- chiffons burp ou couches en tissu supplémentaires
- gowns/kimonos or newborn sleepers (4-6)
- receiving blankets (4-6)
- swaddling blankets (2-3)
- couverture de lit ou couette
- newborn socks or booties (4-6 pair)
- newborn cap (1-2)
- serviettes de bain à capuchon et débarbouillette
- 4-6 T-shirts or all-in-ones
- 1-2 sweaters or bunting (depending upon season)
- baby carrier (sling, wrap or pack carrier)
- infant seat (have to bring it to the hospital!)
- poussette ou chariot
- videur siège ou balançoire
- sac à langer
Meubles et accessoires
- couchage d'appoint / bassinet / berceau ou lit d'enfant
- mattress, waterproof pads, at least two sheets and other bedding
- table à langer ou une autre zone de remplacement sûr
- mobile pour la crèche et / ou de la zone changer
- changing pad and 2 coversNursing Necessities
- Coussin d'allaitement
- coussinets d'allaitement lavables ou jetables
- rental, electric or manual breast pump and storage bottles or bags if you plan to pump milk
- feeding bottles (2-4 4 oz to start), nipples, and bottle brush if you plan to use bottles
Below you will find a short list of things new moms will need to have on hand.
New Mother Care
- herbes sitzbath
- grande boîte de tampons maxi extra-longues pour locchia
- nuisette de soins infirmiers ou un pyjama en coton confortables
- petit tube de lanoline modifiée ou d'un autre produit pour apaiser les mamelons douloureux
- nursing bras (1-2 comfy nursing bras plus a sleep bra to take to the hospital — you can get more when your milk comes in, in case your size changes)
D'autres bonnes idées
pick out birth announcements (address envelopes before baby comes, if possible)
make a Belly Cast to remember this amazing time!
Also a good thing to know is that some of these accessories and gadgets are fun to have. Some of them even help make your life easier. However these are not must haves, all your baby really needs is your love and affection and your baby will grow and flourish. Remember you must have a car seat for baby, because the hospital will not let you leave without it! Plus you want to protect your little miracle in any way possible. Relax and enjoy this time with your precious baby because this time will never return.
If possible line up friends and family who will bring meals or come help you out at home after the baby is born (and a good friend to coordinate) and/or hire a doula to help. This way you can spend even more time just worrying about the baby, while someone else worries about YOU!
Vous trouverez ci-dessus tous ces facilement et dans les meilleurs prix et de la qualité en ligne (link to our eshop home page) too!